Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Sock Saturday

I love a new pair of socks on the weekend! I took my Mockery Socks with me to South Dakota and they ended up being a great project to work on while visiting. I was not able to finish them while we were there but shortly after we returned home. 

Here they are not quite finished. On a side note see how our grass is trying to go from brown to green now that we've had some rain? 


And here they are finally finished!


Jack thought you needed to see some belly fur. The yarn is from a couple of years ago at the Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival. (Soon it will be fiber fest time again I can not wait!) Liberty Fibers sock yarn in the colorway Kimono. (The upper picture is more true to color.) The pattern is a free one Mockery Socks by Katie Grady. It was quite entertaining and easy to memorize. I am completely in love with this combination of yarn and pattern. They compliment each other without overwhelming the other.

4 comments:

  1. I so wish we could hang out at a festival together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes. You may want to look at your email. You know your Adriene's Couch email??

      Delete