Saturday, November 28, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
- Starting date/Ending date
- How much yarn I used
- Changes to the pattern I made
- Which size of something I made (sadly this has not made it in for most of my sweaters)
- Lessons I've learned while knitting something (See #4 - document projects better)
- Silly stuff like what was going on in my life at the time (burned my fingers on the lawnmower but still able to knit)
- When our knitting group meets and where
- New techniques I want to learn (I'm working on color work now)
- Purchases (when, where and how much)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
So my startitis has caused me to start actually casting on projects. I mean the top three projects that came to mind when the needles and yarn were in my hands. That is right three projects in two days, along with one of them still in the works.
I did manage to finish socks for D.
The yarn has some tightly spun/thin sections so I'm trying to figure out how that will work. Plus this is mostly test knitting now. I just want to find out how the yarn knits up and if it will really work for the project.