Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I blame my husband!

I am obsessed with le Tour de France. I have a decent chance of being able to explain what the different colored award jerseys are for. Shoot, I even know that there are different colored jerseys and they have meaning.

I can remember thinking, last year when D started to get into road bike riding, it is too bad that Lance Armstrong retired before we had a chance to appreciate him. He is back baby!

I believe that the coolest American name on the tour is Levi Leipheimer. I foresee one of our cats being named that in the future. We are not going to have kids so that is the highest honor I can bestow. Seriously cool name!

I am learning how it is a team race even though only one person wins. It is amazing to see the team dynamic in action.

I am enjoying the French countryside passing by and have fallen slightly in love with the British announcer on Versus network. I don't think he is a fan of Lance but I think we can work it out.

Thanks Hubby for giving me something besides knitting to think about. I am not changing the title of the blog!

1 comment: