Saturday, November 26, 2011

Poor Neglected Socks

You know how it is when you finish a project? You're so excited to show it off to the world. You think to yourself Dang I am super cool I made that. You're walking around thinking you're cool cause you have spiffy new socks in just the right shade of blue. Yay new socks.


Then you go home take off your socks, send them through the wash and promptly forget about them till a couple of weeks later. You think Hey where did my new socks go I only wore them once. You find them in the laundry room and think Hey I get to wear new socks today! Then you remember you never managed to get pictures of the new socks for the blog and oh yeah you wanted to get a picture of how different ribbed socks look from your regular socks. So you put them down and choose another pair to wear.


Yeah I have those days too. Introducing my Araucania Ranco Multi socks. This yarn charmed me from the get go. I loved how plump it is. I loved the color variegations. How thick the socks feel, nice and sturdy. I will definitely be getting some more of this yarn for some socks for D. You know once I knit up some of the yarn acquired at the recent festivals.


See what I mean about the color? Somehow it reminds me of stained glass. I am looking forward to wearing them again and for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment