Sunday, August 1, 2010

Something I had been meaning to do

I did something yesterday that I've been meaning to do. Any guesses?

No, I'm not visiting a prison.


Does this help?

How about now?

I went to watch the planes at the airport. It started off quite slow, about 15 to 20 minutes with no activity. I knit on my sock and finished all but the closing of the toe. I was a bad knitter because I left the house with out my knitting accessories. So I did not have the scissors or needle. Luckily the traffic at the airport picked up enough to amuse me.

I enjoyed watching for a bit but it is not something that I need to do every weekend. It was interesting to see how the traffic ebbed and flowed both in the parking area and the airplanes.


I also picked up a new backpack, that is fully kitty endorsed. Jack loves bags whenever we go on a trip you can find him in the bag when you go to pack it.

No comments:

Post a Comment