Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

I'm half way through knitting a sweater for D and I've yet to take a picture of it. But my knitting journal is up to date. Well sort of I started knitting a pair of socks and the yarn is pooling badly. The colorway is basically two colors and they are spitting between the front and back of the sock. I'm trying to figure out how to work around this. No ideas just yet.

I'm knitting swatches of Malabrigo worsted yarn to plan my next sweater for me. I tried knitting it on my standard US 8 needles then tried knitting on US 7 needles to compare the fabrics. I'm going to wash them and block them to see which one I like more.

I really need to convert the needle sizes from US sizing to metric. It is much more precise to think of things in mm instead of US.

No comments:

Post a Comment