Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One thumb down one to go

I have a beautiful, wonderful mitten. I also have another beautiful, wonderful mitten that still needs a thumb. Last night I finished the thumb on the left mitten. It fits and looks good!

I'm sure it is not up to perfection standards but it sure as heck blows first attempt standards out of the water. Yes I am feeling very proud, thank you for noticing.

I don't have pictures but when I do man watch out. I really like that they are so pointy as they should be. Who knew I liked pointy mittens? I should have suspected because I like pointy boots so much, I just can't make my little 2X4 feet look normal in them. My hands encased in woolly pointedness look fabulous.

We had a huge snow storm come through and man did I want my mittens! Next time snow I will be prepared.

Just keep knitting, just keep knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment