Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I will never tire

I will never tire of the sunsets at my parent's house. The South Dakota sky holds so many colors.


Orange and pink together? Normally I would say no, but when Mother Nature puts on a show for you, you don't judge her color palette.


I love how there is just a spot of color in an otherwise blue sky.




I was sitting and listening to the talk going on around me when out one of the windows I saw the pink sky. I grabbed my camera and slipped outside to admire the view. D eventually checked on me through the window and understood immediately what I was doing.

There are just some things that you don't even know you miss till you see them again. I remember trying to capture the beauty of a prairie sunset when we lived on the farm. Turns out Crayola does not make enough colors even in the big box.

I will forever be fascinated by the wide open sky. It should be easy to see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment