Monday, January 22, 2024

Burt's Post

Yes it is me Burt, the fine orange feline that lives happily with my knitter momma and not a knitter dad.


Momma knit a hat but it turned out I was just a model not the intended recipient. That is OK because I don't like wearing human stuff anyways. Even if it makes me look dapper!

I'm helping Daddy solve puzzles by hiding all his pieces. He says he likes a challenge and oh boy does he like me then!



I let him finish a few but I'm always disappointed when they get boxed up again. There is big controversy here because Momma's Christmas puzzle (not pictured below) is all finished but for one piece. They have looked all over and it is no where to be found. Ha I hid it good! Let's talk about ending this diet and we may just find that last piece.



 

Momma is knitting away on something but needs to take some pics to show off here. All I know is she had the wrong stitch count last night and had to unknit a few rows. I think she just needs to cast on a sock or two to get her knitting mojo back but maybe socks don't solve everything.


I'm off to run wildly around the house singing the song of my people for a while till my next feeding. How many yowls to get on Momma's nerves, let's find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment