Tuesday, January 30, 2024

A Small Walk Back in Time

I've been exploring options for keeping my many pictures stored together. Oh boy has that been a walk down memory lane. I found so many old pictures. Oh I backed up the recent ones too. For two years it was all Burt all the time.

I miss these two so much. We had 19 years together with Gus the Grey Goose and 17 with Jack the Eternal Little Bro.

Gus made three multi state moves along with three apartments and one house. He definitely loved having a house to stomp through. 


Jack did two big moves with two apartments and one house. So yeah not quite the same shared history but we all happily coexisted for quite a long time. 

Jack would have baked himself to death here. My boy loved his sunshine. He would have been so bored though without squirrels to scare here. 

They were both my knitting companions, we held down the couch really well. 





But no one will ever appreciate a handknit shawl like Gus did. I love that little tail curl holding the shawl close.

 

My cats leave many pawprints on my heart and I am so thankful to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment