Sunday, December 10, 2023

Fozzy is Still Singing

Still movin' but maybe not right along?

I still have high hopes of Christmas but this pic shows progress as of the 8th and there is still a whole lot of sock to go. I should have the first sock done by end of day today to be able to keep on schedule. I was excited last night I measured and only had a few rounds to go till the toe started. The toe is usually quicker because you're decreasing every other round then every round. 

I measured again and realized I had my shorter foot measurement in my head. I have two more inches to knit before I start the toe. Gulp, I don't think I will make it. I hate knitting on a schedule. I wonder if I hadn't given myself this timeline would I have knit happily along without a care and just finished them with time to spare? At least I am enjoying having a little story to tell here. 


My kids are adorable as ever.


They are trying to break into the knitting inspector field of work. Mellie tells me the shawl is much warmer then the cold tile. Burt was pointing out I was never going to be happy with losing at yarn chicken with my bind off. I agreed and unpicked all 500+ stitches. I ended up binding off with my dark grey yarn instead. Whew. But that is a story to be told in January. I'm off to knit on a sock some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment