Sunday, December 6, 2015

In need of a bit of a lie down

Last night before going to bed I looked at my Ravelry account and confirmed a suspicion, you may need to sit down for this, I know I did. I only have one project on the needles! One!?

I know, breathe in to a paper bag for a moment. You may need to have a bit of a lie down to recover from the shock.

One project what kind of multi-knitter am I? And to top it off I/we put up a Christmas tree instead of casting on today. Seriously can someone drive over here and take my vitals? I think I may have overmedicated my Startitis syndrome.

Maybe if I look at some yarn I can get my levels back up to normal.


Thanks Jack I needed that.

I'll just be over here organizing all the needles I have free. Oh wait I had some fingerless gloves that need some thumbs added to them. Where were they again? Oh look I found the yarn I needed for them.


Whew this may tide me over till a skein of desperate yarn falls into my lap and asks me to knit it into socks. 

If you have not heard from me in a few weeks, send brightly colored sock yarn, I'm sure that would help.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you've caught some of my monogamous knitter syndrome. It's a terrible affliction. I recommend that you spend some time with Jack and that yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a terrible affliction! Monogamous knitting, it just seems so very wrong.

      Can I at least knit some swatches?

      Delete