Sunday, March 31, 2024

Socks

As my unfulfilled knitter journey progresses, I took a side trip back down sock lane. I reached out to an Oregon friend that has proven herself knit worthy and asked if she needed another pair of socks.


After stash diving and debating my selection of her favorite color, blue of course. We settled on one I've been carrying around since New York. I think I got it with D in mind but kept passing it over when I realized it was 100% wool and he is too tough on socks to have only wool socks.



Burt approved my work even though she is allergic to my fine felines, he understands approves gifts for friends. 


Soon one sock was done and another was on the needles.



 

And then there were two. I still need to send these off to her but am holding off till the other pair is done. Because sometimes a yarn fails at being a shawl but not at being awesomely obnoxious socks.




I mean come on, these are some lucky socks in the making. I may even claim it would be very difficult to have a bad day while wearing such colorful socks. But hey I just knit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment