Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Why yes that is a chicken

I was looking for something new to knit. My shawl bender stalled out in the lace portion of a shawl and I just knit a couple of pairs of socks for a friend. What now?

Burt thought I might have knit him a shark fin... finally. But then I kept on knitting.


I did indeed take a wrong turn in Albuquerque, and produced a square tailfeather. But I realized it and ripped back without issue.


So this is the tailfeathers and sides opened up. What is that called in cooking again Spacacht? Nope I mean spatchcocking. I've never done it but now I've knit it.


I was so excited to have a chicken half done. Looking good clucker.



She looks even better with half a face.



 

Go chickie go!! Knit like the wind.


And just like that I was stuffing a chicken. Isn't she just adorable? I had no idea making a chicken would be so rewarding.



Although she took a wrong turn in Albuquerque too.


Or she just has a lot of questions about the world.
I'm not so sure either.



No comments:

Post a Comment