Thursday, May 4, 2023

Slow knitting

I think these are my March socks but they are going no where fast. My wrist and thumb are showing their age and all the knitting they have done. So my knitting has slowed some for the better. At least for the healing better, not knitting better. 



I have been knitting with larger needles on a shawl I have long admired, Whippoorwill by Carina Spencer. Took me years to buy the pattern and years to admit some fancy yarn I had would look great in this pattern. I will be happy to show it off once it is done. 

In the mean time Mellie is happy to show off her relaxed kitty pose. She works hard on it so we can all enjoy.


Twisted, the first yarn store I visited in Portland OR, closed this year. I could not resist getting one last yarn haul from them. My first visit was way back in 2010.  My second visit as part of our own yarn hop was in 2015, the year before we moved out there. I know I made it back there for at least two Rose City Yarn Crawls after we moved. Sad to see them go and I wish them well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment