Monday, March 2, 2020

And Still Recovering

I am a person that is happy to stay home. I am very comfortable being alone. Wait, I have cats I am never truly alone at home. I am rarely bored because I learned long ago how to entertain myself, and I amuse easily.

The last few weeks have been very frustrating. Everything takes more time, planning and awareness. I am not able to stay comfortable longer than 10 minutes or so. At least that is what it feels like. The cats are frustrated because every time they get comfortable on my lap, I have to move. I swear I can feel at least two screws. OK fine I probably can't but it does feel that way.

On the plus side we have not wanted for people feeding us. Meals have been arranged and delivered. The food has been flavorful as well as plenty and easy for Hubby to prepare. I have a great safe environment, even if it looks a bit same every day.

My husband has been loving, kind, understanding and encouraging through the whole event. He really understands what I am going through even if it is different than what he went through. Seriously he has done more than I could have ever hoped for. We are a team.

So Yeah I may be frustrated and a tinge bored, but I am well cared for and safe. Hubby will even have a new pair of socks soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment