Thursday, March 5, 2020

Whole Lotta

There is a whole lotta taking care of Momma going on, here at Yarnkettle Cottage. Helping Momma heal is painstaking overwhelming work. 


Burt feels it is best to direct his focus to my foot area. Melissa has been assigned the task of keeping a watchful eye on Momma. She may decide she needs to pee in the middle of a cat therapy session.


I am continuing to heal and even feeling well enough to get a bit of my knitting mojo back. I found it hard to find and stay in comfortable positions. I did experience some brain fuzziness and concentration issues. But each day is getting better.

I finished a pair of socks for D, in some 70s appliance colors. 


I also may have finally found the right shawl pattern for my Kuni yarn I bought a while ago.


I tried a pattern I love the look of but my make one's were really not right. Guess I just love a yarn over instead. This is Half Circle Shawl by Jennifer Jones. While my post surgery brain was not firing on all cylinders, I found this a bit confusing. But working through it, it is a nice simple concept and repeat. Once I got going it is almost as easy as my plain socks to knit. Just what my brain requested.

I think the plain simple pattern will show off the color changes nicely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment