Saturday, March 7, 2015

Proof of Knitting

I thought you should see that there has in fact been knitting going on at my house in spite of all the other things that are keeping me from you. 

We may have to move D to a bigger sock drawer. His tally is still no where near mine but he now has a decent rotation going.


These lovelies are my first foray into madelinetosh sock yarn. I really like to test out the yarns first so I can see which ones are tougher for D's mean feet. Yeah, I'm testing them for him sure, you believe me right?

Anyways with a nice manly colorway called Whiskey Barrel they were destined to be his. Plus he waited patiently at WEBS while I picked them and few other things out. I believe in rewarding good behavior.

And speaking of rewarding good behavior, I knit up some Rhinebeck 2014 yarn already.


I think this is my new favorite colorway in Socks That Rock, it is called Tea and Alchemy. I love it so much that I want to buy another skein just so I can enjoy knitting it all over again. I found myself petting the leftovers this morning. Yeah, I'm weird like that, but ya'll knew that already didn't you.

Another pair for D found their way off my needles this week, but alas refused to be photographed. Don't worry I am planning to surprise them early one morning before they're awake.

I promptly cast on a nice springy yarn for a pair of socks for me. Spring is coming right? I've heard rumors, but am afraid to believe them. For heaven sake 20 fells like a Caribbean heat wave.

I'm going to go work on some other responsibilities now so I can enjoy my knitting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment