Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Coming soon

I have some leg warmers ready to be washed and shipped off to South Dakota. No not the real leg warmers, the formerly a pair of socks leg warmers.


See proof of knitting. They came back together rather quickly. I know I spent more time thinking and worrying about them than actual reknitting time. Here is hoping they will help.

I even bought the yarn for the "real" leg warmers. I went with Valley Yarns Superwash DK. Steel grey told me it wanted to go live in South Dakota.


Now I just need to wash the brown pair, take measurements and ship them off. They may need to live in the laundry room for a while. I've done a couple of loads of sweaters but always forget to toss them in the load. That is what you do when they live in the place of honor for finished objects. Yeah, that would be the arm of the couch. It is where all my knitting lives for some time of its life.

Then I'll need to find a pattern, knit a swatch and have all the fun knitting them. I have big plans...still.

No comments:

Post a Comment