Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Recovering

We have been in recovery mode here for a while now and I think it is starting to become normal to feel less stress. I know Burt has been working extra hard at absorbing all my bad emotions and recycling them through Purr Therapy into happiness. He claims a trademark on Purr Therapy. Not only is he inventor, developer and practitioner; he is also a satisfied client.


Melissa is still punching in for work in the old home office. Turns out she did not quit her job just because Momma quit hers. She is even willing to work overtime!


They both have decided the desk is not inherently bad by association and we can work even more comfortably without that pesky computer, screens and phone. More space to sprawl! 

I have had the crockpot going for three days straight. Cooking up some tasty meals and getting some stuff used up. So nice to have the time to think about making things again. I do need to pull out the bread machine too but one day at a time, according to Burt. We wouldn't want to rush into anything.


I have been attending to my garden also. I love that I can grow things to eat too. I will need to start planting for some fall produce too. This is my second ever home grown zucchini.


I am being closely supervised in my knitting project for a friend. See how easy it is to convert a work desk into a hobby desk if you follow your cat's recommendations?


Started a puzzle but they are not as much help with that as they would like you to believe.



So yeah I have been keeping just the right amount of busy. Thanks kitties for making your momma feel more like her true self. 
 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are the best. Just enough love and prodding to get me motivated to help me be myself.

      Delete