Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Cleaning up and finding things.

Burt do you want to help Momma do some Swedish Death Cleaning? 


I don't know Momma would it increase my food allowance? No? Then I think I am pretty comfortable right here. I'll make sure I can cheer your on from here. Go Momma get rid of some stuff!

 



Burt look what I found! Looks like Momma was always destined to find you and bring you home. 

Yep Momma I was always headed your way. Keep up with that cleaning Momma. You can get rid of some of that cross stitch stuff. You're a knitter now, no need to hold on to old stuff. You can just enjoy all the stuff you finished. Keep going Momma!

Momma do you need me to cheer too? I'm valuable too even if I was not "predestined" to find you. Grumble grumble stupid cross stitch stuff forgot about grey kittens...grumble. I'm a pretty good girl!



 As part of my cleaning I have consolidated all my yarn and knitting supplies. My Rhinebeck room is collecting all the knitting things. Yes it is the worst room in the house now. But on the plus side I found a tub to put all my handspun yarn in. I am very surprised at how much I have spun. It is rather nice to be putting things in their places. But oh my Swedish Death Ceaning is so not fun. I am looking forward to having it all done. 

Burt and Mellie are being very helpful keeping me on task.

No comments:

Post a Comment