Sunday, July 12, 2020

Partial Sock Parade

The other day I counted up my WIPs (Works In Progress) and came up with two pairs of socks and two shawls on the needles. I then corrected the socks to three pairs, then to four. Yeah I cannot even spell monogamy when I am knitting. Good thing I am loyal in other areas of my life where it really counts or else my hubby might just want to have a talk with me.

So far two of these are for him and two are for me. But I never really know till the toe finally appears which one of us is the winner. OK fine he usually gets the boring brown ones and I definitely get the lace ones. But still I am never certain.





These all seem to be languishing a bit because one of the shawls is garter stitch and I just love knitting garter stitch. It is so soothing to my mind and soul. And don't we all need a little extra comfort right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment