Sunday, January 13, 2019

Christmas Yarn 2018

Hubby likes to get me yarn for Christmas, possibly because I like getting yarn for... any occasion really. He says he now tries to pick yarn colors that he has not seen in my stash. Brighten up and diversify the stash is most welcome.


First up we have Dream Smooshy in Kyoto Sunset.


Then we have Blazing Fibers, which likes to name the yarn after popular pot strains. This one is Crystal Coma. And while it does not contain pot it does contain yak which is a first for me I believe.

We were out driving one day and passed by a sign advertising alpaca yarn and fiber for sale. So I picked up some yarn for me. And maybe even found an eventual knitting/spinning group. One of the things I miss most from NY, my fellow fiberistas.


1 comment:

  1. I miss having some fiberistas around me. It's been tough to find a group that fits.

    ReplyDelete