Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The saga continued

When we last left our intrepid home owners the kitchen was kaput!

Every day was an adventure. What was worked on today? One day we came home and we had upper cabinets and a wider entrance way. It was a very exciting day.


The next day we came home we had lower cabinets.


Then the cabinets magically sprouted handles. 


Next they sprouted curious kittens.


OK so the kitten was not from the cabinets, he was just allowed to do a wee bit of exploring.

I'm not sure which I loved the most, my dining room table taking up most of the living room or all the microwave meals. I think I exceeded my allowed salt intake a few days. At least I did not feel like we were burning through all our money by eating out all the time.


That is one heck of a cluster. 

Next time we get measured for counter tops. I can hardly wait.

5 comments:

  1. The kitchen is starting to look great! I bet you can't wait to have it done. :c)

    The style looks a bit familiar... Simple mostly flat front cabinets, simple drawer pulls... must be the engineers we're married to. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to blame this engineer right here. We agreed on the cabinets and I picked out the handles. I've been in love with those handles for quite some time.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving those cabinets. Did you get a new stove, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the cabinets. We did get new appliances but they have not yet shown up on the blog. Our old stuff was just mismatched.

      Delete
  3. Holy moley I missed a LOT recovering from back surgery! I can't wait to see the counters and LOVE the openness. Also nice to see all the boys are doing well, the furry and husband alike. You know all your projects on needles makes me feel so inferior. But I love seeing what you've done and are working on. Oh and I just read your comment about appliances squee!!!! I love shiny new toys! :-)

    ReplyDelete