Monday, April 7, 2014

Finally

Oh new sweater of mine can I just say how much I love you. Especially since you have moved from here...


To the real world, even though I don't have photographic evidence of your completed state. And that I will not truly enjoy you till the weather turns colder again, which hopefully will be a while. I am so happy to have all my cords and needles back, that I may just cast on another sweater. You know since I left almost everything I could about you unfinished so I could try you on. How many sets of needles was it there at the end? Five!

Plus I had to pry you out from under Jack a few times. He may love you more than me.


Oh sweater I am glad to say you're finally done. You may have stumped me a few times but I can say you taught me to knit a set in sleeve, twice.

Don't worry I'll take a picture soon. Did I tell you, you look pretty today?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it! I am facing the conundrum of what to do with my current unfinished sweater, since I know that, if I don't get it off the needles soon, it won't see the light of day until a chilly evening in the fall. Hmm, what to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you could let it sit for a year off and on like mine did. But I don't recommend that. Go ahead an finish it up. That way we'll both have nice new sweaters to break in when the winter returns.

      I'm even thinking of casting on another one, I really wished I had more hand knit sweaters this last winter. If I'm lucky I could add two more to the mix.

      Delete