Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Bigger than we thought

When last we left our intrepid gardeners a bed had been made and dirt dumped in it. Good black rich dirt as the primary gardner's hand shows.


Then a second bed was made and they sort of looked like weird oversized graves...


Or huge litter boxes depending on your perspective and needs.


Yarn grids were established and slowly plants began to get planted. The thought of planting things in March warped the midwestern gardeners mind but not enough to stop her.



Not bad. Plans are forming and ideas flying everywhere.



Wee lettuce and mesclun mix sprouts. 


Not so wee kitten inspecting my efforts.


Yeah I think the guide wires (yarn) will hold.

It is even more impressive now. But I was really behind on blogging so here's where some of my time has gone. Oh and I've been knitting too. Three pairs of socks on the needles.

1 comment: