Sunday, May 26, 2024

Walking

I've been walking daily for the past few months. I started out slow but my endurance has increased at a more rapid rate than I anticipated. I started taking pictures as a nice way to take a break, but it grew into my motivational tool. I send pics from my walks to some of my friends. One of my friends even sends me pics from her walks too. We get to be virtual workout buddies.




I mean who wouldn't appreciate cactus pics?


Burt and Mellie cheer me on virtually too. No really they are more of my post walk recovery team.


I enjoyed watching the trees bloom first.



I've seen a few Roadrunners too. Living near Roadrunners has to be one of the coolest things about living in New Mexico. They are such amazing birds that you never want to mess with. They eat a lot of things but my favorite is snakes. They grab the snake and bash it into the ground till they get a tasty snake smoothie for themselves. See I told you not to mess with them. 





See I cannot resist the beauty of blooming trees.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment