Saturday, March 2, 2024

Not Completely Stalled

While I was feeling stalled I pulled out a kit I bought in 2021. 




I didn't love the kits color scheme so I ordered a few other colors. I'm not much a pastel person and have learned to love the entire warm color family.


I started with the cowl and fell in love with the colors and pattern. I always forget how quickly accessories knit with thicker yarn and bigger needles knit up, bam in five days I had a new cowl.
 

OK fine the bag was one of the biggest reasons I got the kit.

There is just something about knitting colorful stripes that suspends time. 


I got sidetracked by a pair of socks for a bit but then the pair of mitts cast themselves onto my needle. I blinked and three days later I was weaving in ends on these lovelies. 




Squishy, toasty finger warmers.



I've been happily drifting along in my knitting. Not stressing about much and dreaming about what I'd like to make. A pretty happy existence indeed.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment