Monday, December 11, 2023

Fozzy was my first bear true love

 OK fun fact I think I love Fozzy because he couldn't quite land most of his jokes. I thought it was quite funny when he would just wait for laughter that never came. Then about 15 years ago I was told I couldn't tell a joke to save my life. I was quite offended. I've always thought of myself as funny. And I am, but not when I tell jokes. I am not a joke person. Sigh! I have been told that I should do stand up comedy but not to tell jokes. 

Anyways we settled in for some group support sock knitting. 


And just like that we accomplished our first sock goal once we stopped thinking about it.


Burt was so exited by a finished sock photo shoot that he had to make sure the sock had enough orange fur on it. Such a thoughtful boy with fluffy pantaloons!


We couldn't rest on our accomplishments though. Here we are hard at work starting that second sock. 


Momma you're really not as funny as you think you are! Those people are right, just stick to your knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment